by Redwaan Moses
(offshore at sea)

I am working on a container vessel as a messman and have the following cetificates thats still valid,First Aid At Sea,presea,Fire Fighting P.S.S.R + P.S.T plus valid ENG1 medical certificate and a SAMSA approve medical sertificate and i just to get my cook ticket once am back in South Africa as am working offshore.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Oil Rig Catering and Cooking.