For Certified Medical Doctors

by Dr.Arun Kumar

To all MBBS graduates from India write the USMLE part 1 and part 2 exams and get into residence programme with a H vISA in the United States in any of the states and after completing the three years you would write an exam and if you pass that exam you are board certified and even if you fail you are still called board qualified and you will make close to 250,000 to 500,000 US $ per annum and what more even get a citizen ship. So don't waste time in these cheap rigs with your head bowed to agents who are there as always only to use you like a leech and then throw you for another...

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Rig Medics.