i am a communications equipment specialist

by David
(Durant ok, USA)

i fix computers networks sattelite cell phones ect. i have a BS degree in electronics design and have worked as a tech in the elctro mechanical field for about 20 years with robotic like systems(ie xray systems copiers printers, faxsystems.) what kind of job classification should i apply to to make me appealing to a company to work on an offshore rig?

Thank you,
David Potter

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Oil Rig Employment.