i would like to work away as a chef or house keeper

by beth allen
(perth, wa)

hi my name is beth allen i am a 27 year old female that would love to work away i am currently manager at The Inn which is based in mahogony creek mundaring perth i am also a qualified chef to be ohnest i really just want to put my head down and work for the next few years and save money if you could email how i go about getting a job away i would much appreciate it thanks heaps could you please email me on bethtuiallen@yahoo.com

Answer - First you would need to know what it is you want to do, there are no generalizations. If its cooking then you would need a commercial cooking qualification as a minimum which you say you have. Working offshore you would need to contact one of the large catering contractors such as Sodexho as a start point, office in Perth as lots of offshore projects coming.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Rig Catering.