by Sean
(Florida panhandle, U.S.A.)

What kind of documents,cards,forms or certificates do I need to have to work as an offshore cook? How do I obtain them and how do I apply for work when I have everything I need to be employed? Is there any information I can recieve on these matters, it would be Greatly appreciated. Thank you. MS3 Gibson.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Oil Rig Employment.