Offshore Work

by michael rae

I am presently working as a spraypainter chargehand in the fire protection industry. I would like to w ork offshore but do not know how to go about it. Is my experience anything that could be of good use offshore and how do I start. HOw do I go about doing my RGIT and how much will this cost.thanks. Answer Well it depends on what you want to do, and I cant advise whether anyone needs those skills, usually not however talk to drilling companies for start as roustabout. Regards RGIT well short answer is go call them and ask how and how much, much easier than asking me and quicker

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Roustabouts.