Oil Rig Steward/Galley Hand.

by Christine
(Perth W.A)

Am a Resident of Perth, Wanting to get a start offshore on oil rigs or vessels, Have s.t.c.w. and Bosiet and experience in the maritime and Hostpitality industries. Great references too. Sounds like they want you to have been in the oil industry before. Catch 22 situation I feel.

Any Ideas. Chris

Go talk to a catering company! Its not Catch 22 its about being prepared, right place and right time, also I think you need a MISC card in Australia to go offshore, you also may need to be in the right union!

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Rig Catering.