Rig Mechanic

by Adrian
(Kalgoorlie, WA, Australia)

I am a qualified mechanic with 6 yrs experience on fixed and mobile mining equipment. I have my huet certificate. What other qualifications/certificates would I need to obtain to help me get on the rigs?

ANSWER - For offshore rig is Australia you need security card plus offshore safety HUET etc, also join then union

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Rig Mechanics.