by Rolando Lugo
(San Antonio, Tx.)

what does it take obtain a position to work offshore. I have my Safegulf Pass, TRAP Training, and I am PEC Certified. I have 5 years of land rig experience, but my passion is to work offshore. I also have my international passport. Thanks for your help

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Roughnecks.