Roustabout Job wanted

by raman
(dehradun india)

I have worked on offshore rig for 5 years from 1988-1995. i left the job but I have no training certificates like crane operator, forklifter, HUETC or valid medical certificate with me. Can I get an opportunity to work on rig with my past experience

Call the companies and ask, submit your CV anyway as experience will count and if you can prove your record with a good reference that also helps but you do need a valid medical certificate although some companies may pay and same applies for HUET certificate

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Roughnecks.