Comments for Safety Officer Probability

Average Rating starstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Feb 19, 2013
advice wanted
by: Anonymous

To work offshore in the role you request, a minimum you must hold is the Nebosh general certificate and also if interested in a medic role, you must have relevant medical experience, i.e. General Nurse, Paramedic, Doctor, army/navy medic. And also complete the HSE offshore medics course, cost: £3000 to £4000
If you have crane driving certs, that would be the best route in, then if interested in safety, get your nebosh and work your way up to that type of role

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Rig Medics.

Return to Safety Officer Probability