Second Engineer DP Ships

by Swapnil
(Mumbai India)

Sir I work as second engineer on bulk carriers, containers. I got Class 2 Certificate of Competency which allows me to work as second engr on merchant ships like bulk carrier, containers, tankers. But i don't know whether with this licence i can work as second engr on dp ships like drill or pipe laying? is separate licence is required to work on dp ships? My licence of second engr is valid internationally. But don't know regarding dp ship certification. Please help me.

Contact tHe drilling companies its about being a good engineer and not DP you dont need certification, apply online to Transocean or seadrill

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Oil Rig Employment.