by Darren Hanlon
• Control drivers and dockmen.
• Ensure on time delivery and pick up.
• Control operation of warehouse, inbound and outbound.
• All reporting, service, customer service, account payables, maintenance reports for dock equipment (forklift and power jacks) , health and safety, monthly meetings, building inspections.
• Certified and trained in WHIMIS, First Aid, Forklift and Clamp truck, Accident Investigation, Injury Prevention, Dangerous Goods
• Control and monitor storage facility
• Customer service
• Worked very closely will the local pulp and paper mills to create a inventory system to store and monitor all paper mill industry supplies, work closely with suppliers to ensure on time sensitive delivery of supplies, daily and monthly inventory, and report to both suppliers and paper mills.